Kasauli Weekend Package
Day 1 : Transfer from Chandigarh to Kasauli
Pickup from Kalka Railway Station and arrive at Hotel Shivalik by late afternoon.Welcome drink and evening snacks on arrival.This will be followed by a trip to Kasauli.Relax after enjoying delicious dinner at night.
Day 2 : Local Sightseeing at Kasauli
After having hot bed tea at 7A.M.and breakfast by 8:30 A.M get ready for local sightseeing in the town and near by areas, evening at leisure, one can spend evening tolling in the mall and shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli return back to the hotelin the evening.Hot dinner will be served..
Day 3 : Kasauli to Chandigarh Droping
Wake up with Bed Tea 7A.M and have your breakfast by 8:30 A.M. a cab will be dropping you at Kalka Railway Station.
Kasauli is a small hill town in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It’s home to gabled colonial-era houses, orchards and green-roofed Christ Church, dating from the mid-19th century. At the southern edge of town, Monkey Point overlooks forests of horse chestnut and Himalayan oak. A small temple also sits atop the hill. Nearby, the Gilbert Nature Trail winds through lush green countryside rich in birdlife.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Swift Dezire for 02 Guests with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any Air Fare
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Train Tickets. Any Air Fare
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.