Mcleodganj Weekend Package
Day 1 : Delhi Mcleodganj
Leave behind your monotonous existence and escape into the arms of nature. Avoid the Delhi traffic by leaving for the road trip, early in the morning. Drive through the lower reaches of Himalayas, past the scenic landscapes and various Maggi pit stops to reach Mcleodganj in the evening. Check into your hotel, crash on to the bed or stretch your legs by taking a walk through Mall road.
Day 2 : Mcleodganj-Triund-Mcleodganj
Hill stations are known for peace. As you have managed to escape the humdrum of city life, try taking in the day as it comes. After you have had breakfast you will be taken on a guided trek to Triund (included in the package). Enjoy panoramic views and take in the surrounding hills. Later, you will be driven back to your hotel, where you can relax.
Day 3 : Mcleodganj Sightseeing
Wake up to the call of birds and a magnificent sunrise. Begin the day with a half-day sightseeing of Mcleodganj. Pay your respects at the famous Tibetan Monasteries and hot springs that are piped and cemented for a pubic bath. Spend the remaining day by relaxing in your hotel or exploring, the choice is yours
Day 4 : Mcleodganj Naddi
Wake up to the call of birds and a magnificent sunrise. Visit Dal lake . For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamshala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Over night stay at Mcleodganj.
Day 5 : Mcleodganj Delhi
Since all great things come to an end, this trip will too; however, a drive back to Delhi remains. Check out from the hotel, pack your bags and embark on a backward journey and watch life return to its usual speed.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Swift Dezire for 02 Guests with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any Air Fare
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Train Tickets. Any Air Fare
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.