Chail Weekend Package
Day 1 : Delhi To Chail (346kms)
Morning pickup from Delhi and drive to Chail which is a popular quiet paradise Perched at a height of 2,250 m above sea level, Chail has some must see places to captivate your attention at the first glance. This hill station sprawls across three hillocks- Rajgarh, Sadh Tiba and Pandewa, offering enchanting view of the surrounding countryside. There is a great story behind the name Chail. When Bhupinder Singh, the Maharaja of Pataila was deported from Shimla, he then decided to make his own summer capital that was named as Chail. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Chail (Sightseeing)
After breakfast leave for an excursion of chail which covers the most renowned destinations We would visit Kali Ka Tibba is a popular must see place in Chail. The main deity of the temple is Kali Devi who attracts a lot of pilgrims and tourists from all across the world. You may enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Choor Chandni and Shivalik Range from the temple Sidh Baba temple Nearby, there’s the highest cricket ground in the world. Chail Palace which is a magnificent structure which used to be the residential abode of the king. Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Chail To Delhi (346kms)
Today after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi
Tour ends... But sweet memories always remain.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Swift Dezire for 02 Guests with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any Air Fare
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Train Tickets. Any Air Fare
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.